Four-Day Immersive with Dr. Edythe Heus
“It’s not an overstatement to say these 4 days changed my life! I’ve never felt so healthy and fit as I did after the time I spent with Dr Heus.”
The idea of an Immersive grew out of the radical transformations Dr. Heus’ clients achieved after just a few days of a one-on-one personalized program of targeted exercises, bodywork, and changing the way they ate.
This kind of transformation is only possible because Dr. Heus has developed a cutting-edge methodology born from a deep understanding of movement, anatomy, musculature, and the important role of fascia. Throughout her career, Dr. Heus’ focus has been on creating the shortest and most efficient route to remodel and heal the body. As a result, she can produce significant and lasting change in record time.
“Even I continue to marvel at the kind of results we can get,“ says Dr. Heus.
For your brain and body to function at an optimal level, the communication between the two must be unrestricted and fully functioning. When an activity includes both physical and mental demands, the results far exceed what many think is possible.
Participants see old injuries healed, pain relieved, core strength maximized, gait, posture, and balance fundamentally changed, and cognitive abilities sharpened. Everyone leaves refreshed and reinvigorated with a new sense of balance and calm.
The four-day Immersive includes:
Before you arrive:
- Dr. Heus Anti-Inflammatory Re-Set Diet 2 weeks prior
- Comprehensive blood draw and analysis 1-2 weeks prior
Before and After Assessment
- Intake and metrics
- Neurological exam to access strengths, weaknesses, balance
- posture and gait (photos and video)
- Assess planes of movement to evaluate where movement is disrupted
- Assessment upon completion to measure progress
- Daily 4-6 hours of exercise and/or body work which may consist of:
- Manual therapy-fascial manipulation
- Neurostimulation & Functional neurology exercises
- Percussive therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Targeted exercises to remodel the body and improve agility, movement, reflexes and range of motion
- There will be ongoing assessment of your progress and the program will be modified as necessary.
- Follow-up post Immersive
- Videos of your customized program(s)
- 4 Follow up virtual sessions (30 minutes)
- One month of complimentary access to RevInMo Studio (virtual classes and recordings
- Follow-up blood draw and analysis 3 months post Immersive (state and country dependent)
“ I’ve been going to integrative practitioners for years and have taken really good care of myself so I never expected to see such dramatic changes in my health, fitness and state of mind after 4 short days. I couldn’t believe it! I am beyond ecstatic. It’s the best money I ever spent.”
This intensive 4-day integrated approach will raise your overall health and fitness to a level which would otherwise have taken months, even years, to achieve. Please join Dr. Edythe and her team and see what is possible for you.
There are two kinds of Immersives available: Individual and Group with a maximum of 14 participants.
The price: $16,000 per person
Deposit: $5,500 to hold your spot, refundable two weeks before the Immersive.
Balance due: 1 month prior to 1st day of Immersive
- Private, one-on-one Immersives include meals during sessions but do not include accommodations, additional food, supplements, or additional lab testing other than the comprehensive blood test.
- For Group Immersives, the price will include accommodations and 3 meals a day. Does not include supplements, or additional lab testing other than the comprehensive blood test.
To schedule, please call 818-574-9141 or email Lindsey at Lindsey.
The following is a list of local hotels:
Westlake Village Inn
31943 Agoura Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
2 Dole Dr, Westlake Village, CA 91362
880 S Westlake Blvd, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Courtyard by Marriott
1710 Newbury Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Best Western Plus
75 W Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360